FixPlus+ Straps for fun and profit!


 

I had been using velcro straps to hold the break levers on my bike closed when not in use, as this tends to stabilize it from moving better than the "hope and pray" method.  I saw these FixPlus+ straps recommended for Ski equipment, and for things like spare tires.  I decided to buy a few and have a look.  The are pricy for rubber straps - but not going to put a dent in anyone's budget either.  

I ordered the small straps, intending to use them for the brakes, and also some larger straps for which I was sure I would find some application.  


Here is the brake straps at work:


Here is the uhm.. special use I found for the larger ones.



And.. in the real world:
(Also note where I put the handle-bar straps for storage).  


Comments

Popular Posts